I went out of my comfort zone for this one. Continuing with our installment of LOFT looks for our Style For Any Age series, I decided to do something different. I’ve been styling my body for a while now and know all he tricks to keep attention at a minimum to the areas I like least, one of those being my mid-section. Well, when you’re this pregnant, there’s really nothing you can do about it.
In fact, it’s a pretty bizarre feeling to spend what feels like a lifetime covering up an area that I’m now supposed to try and highlight. So, for this look, I decided to just go all out and throw on a lightweight, knit jumpsuit. That’s right, a jumpsuit at over 35 weeks pregnant. I went a step further and didn’t really layer anything with it. It was insanely comfortable and because of the sleeves, it really didn’t need much more to the look in regards to clothing layers. Also, this jumpsuit is currently 40% off with the coupon code HELLO so jump on it. I never considered myself a romper or jumpsuit girl, but now that I pulled it off while super pregnant, I think I’m on board with adding some similar looks to my wardrobe!
Check out how I styled the look below and remember that through Saturday, March 30 you get 40% off of your purchase.
1. FRESH Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Coral // Always one of my favorite products. Just enough color and plenty of lip care combined.
2. Lou & Grey Brushmarl Jumpsuit // This jumpsuit was crazy comfortable and third trimester approved! (yeah, that comfortable)
3. Metallic Multistrand Necklace // Loved this chunky necklace. It added just enough to the look without distracting or getting lost.
4. A New Day Rebecca Pointed Ballet Flats // These pointed flats are an easy pairing with almost any look. This pair is an affordable wardrobe staple.
5. Metallic Arm Marbleized Cat Eye Sunglasses // Because every woman needs a pair of cat eye glasses.